Bachelor Module

Identification number: 03.184.4919, 6 ECTS, block course counting as two hours per week, each term, bachelor module

Registration

Registration takes place for all seminars at the examination and studies office. Pay attention to the registration deadlines.

Publication and assignment of subjects

After allocation of the students to the chairs the topics of this year’s seminar will be published on the website of our chair in the download area. The topics of former seminars are available at our download area.

Working on your subject and presenting it during the seminar

For the written part of the paper you are working in groups of two. During the presentation each student has to take over and present one part. The final grade of the seminar is based on the presentation of the written exposé. It is obligatory to attend all seminar sessions.